Thursday, February 28, 2013

Insanity

Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

     Yup that is how you can describe how I have been acting the last couple of days.  I have been poas once, twice, sometimes three times a day.  Each time feeling a little more desperate.  Each time getting the same negative result that I am convinced will be positive the next trip to the bathroom.  In a couple of hours I will finally have closure to this cycle when the nurse calls me with my beta,  ha zero. 

    So to try and regain my sanity I have started busying myself in the kitchen and thought I'd share my creations with all of you.

                                          CINNAMON ROLLS!!!


     These were so yummy!!!  They lasted a day and a half in my house.  Such a guilty pleasure. 

     I also hope to start making a quilt for my bed.  I am hoping that my having something like this to do it will keep me from becoming obsessed with my infertility struggles.  Living is about so much more than just creating life and as hard as it is I need to remember that. 




No comments:

Post a Comment