Sunday, February 10, 2013

Emotions

     Well it's day ten of stims and it feels like ten days too many.  My overies feel as big as baseballs and I try to be happy about that because it means many growing follicles.  Being uncomfortable is slowly turning into painful and my belly is starting to look like a pin cushion.  6am daily to ever other day monitoring is starting to wear on me physically.  All of this I can handle though.  The physical hardships of infertility I can get through.  The emotional side of this is another story.

     The other day I took my son to a play place to play and have lunch.  Well I ordered him a grilled cheese and it came with carrots, apples or chips none of which he would be thrilled about.  So when we checked out I asked if we could have a banana instead of the apples and the girl behind the counter was like "we don't do that here."    Needless to say I got extremely upset and just wanted to leave.  The logical side of me knows I am over reacting but the emotional side feels like the world is falling down.  This happened last Monday and I can feel myself slowly getting worse.  Feeling like I am alone and honestly just sad about nothing and everything.  Please let this cycle be over soon and please let it end in happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment